Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Day 56 - Experiment Successful!

So... who would have thought that eating MORE can actually leading to weight loss when eating less was failing? Yeah... I gave it away, didn't I? Haha Suuuurprise!

As many of you may know by now, and probably many, many more of you don't... Today is weeeeiiigggghhh daaaayy. And the second official rrreeeppooorrtt weeeeekllyy caaaallorriess daaay. (NOT as fun to type OR read).

I'm going to tell ya'll how my weigh in was first, because I'm just a little bit excited. And by a little bit I mean I'm pretty much bubbling over with enthusiasm.

Last Week:     200.2 pounds (for the second week in the row, I might add)

THIS Week:    196.2 pounds

Bing. Bang. Boom.

Down 4 pounds this week. A nice way for my body to make up for not losing ANYTHING last week.

Let me just say... Being below 200 pounds (for the first time in like... years) is pretty much blowing my mind.

So my calories for the past 7 days were as follows...

Tues, Feb 21                             1,562

Wed,  Feb 22                             1,317

Thus, Feb 23                             1,366

Fri,    Feb 24                              1,308

Sat,   Feb 25                              1,432

Sun,  Feb 26                              1,315

Mon, Feb 27                              1,346

I guess I added around 200 calories to my daily goal... Which seems to have worked very nicely. Therefore, I called this experiment a successful one.

Another fun side effect...

I've always hated and battled with my bras. I do this crazy stretch thing with them when I buy a new one and get it home. Where I probably break half the important stitches in it by wrapping it around my shoulders, then pulling the ends together in front of my body. A trick my (yea, overweight) momma taught me to get my bras to fit more comfortably. Then, it was always always always the very last clasp I would use, to make sure it was as loose and humanly possible.

Today, in order to keep my girls positioned where they should be, I actually had to use the MIDDLE clasp. And I did it by accident. Usually I'd be struggle to get it to fasten on the last clasp and I unintentionally used the middle one because that's just where my hands naturally went. Again... Mind. Blown.

I'm liking these new developments.

I'm wearing a pair of kinda of dumpy, lame jeans today though. Not for any other reason than I'm expecting TOM today... I call them my "Mom Jeans" because they give me what I also like to call a "Mom Butt" which is where my butt looks WAAAY longer than it should. They just aren't flattering. And before anyone hates me... I think mom's are awesome and can be super sexy and I totally plan to be a hot and sexy mom someday. But, you can't deny there are some moms out there that wear those really high waisted jeans that make their butts look 4 miles long.

I have a huge, disgustingly sweet treat waiting for me in the fridge when I get home. I'm probably not going to count my calories today... because I think it'll be really hard to find a calorie count for it. But I'm going to make very healthy choices otherwise for lunch and dinner. It's a piece of Tuxedo Truffle Nepolean Cake... I don't know what inspired me to buy it yesterday... because I'm usually a HELL of a lot more in control than that... but I can't let it go to waste. It was like a $5 piece of cake. I'm only going to eat half. And have bf eat the other half. That's a good plan...Exercise will also be in my evening. To make up for a little bit of it, as well.

This is already too long, so I'm going to wrap it up. I do wanna thank everyone that comments and gives me support and advice. (: And also all you creepy readers that don't comment but read anyway... I know you're out there. And knowing you're all there keeps me coming back and sticking with it. You're awwwwesome people. I really love this little community.

Here's to hard work and determination,

-E

Edit: Apparently, after very little searching... A piece of Tuxedo Truffle Napoleon Mousse Cake is around 380 calories. Which means I'll be eating ABOUT 190 calories in my half a piece. Aren't the internets wonderful? I mean just freakin' amazing. Yes... yes they are. haha

4 comments:

  1. WOOT! That would be a KAZAAM! moment if I ever heard of one! :D SO happy for you! WELCOME TO ONDERLAND!!!! HA HA HA! And I'm a Mom, btw, and I too can't STAND Mom jeans. BLEH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow congrats!!! So happy thay u made it under the 200 mark! And glad ur expirement went as planned! Enjoy ur cake u earned it! ;) haha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Im glad that things worked out! And congrats on being under 200! AND Congrats on the smalled bra band size! Keep up the good hard work and determination!
    ~Soph

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heehee I was doing that same stretch with my bras before I stuffed my boobs in the cups. Now I have had to shorten the straps as they have started to "deflate"! YAY us!!

    ReplyDelete