Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 43 - I Survived Valentine's Day 2012!

Hello lovlies!

Today was definitely not a normal day for me... I woke up just blah. I know it was from all the badness I ate yesterday. I was so stuffed when I went to bed and I woke up kinda nauseated and still full. Since I've adjusted my daily intake and gotten into the habit of eating breakfast every morning, I wake up fairly empty feeling and within a half hour I am almost ravenous. This morning, it was a chore to even drink my coffee because I was still feeling so full.

I also did something I NEVER do... It was out of complete curiosity. I weighed myself on a NOT weigh day. I should be ashamed. I am a once-a-week weigher through and through... but I HAD to know how yesterday's festivities effected me. The scale was a less upsetting 201.2. Which is a pound more than yesterday morning... but much less than last night. I can deal with that.

My grandparents came to town this afternoon to visit bf and I. They insisted they take us out to eat, then they wanted to go for coffee and donuts. AH! I hate turning them down when they come and visit because I never get to see them. So I did the best I could. Or so I thought? My lunch ended up being pretty okay, calories wise. Like 384? THEN came the fun part... Coffee isn't bad. I had black coffee with 2tsp of sugar and a splash of skim milk. It was the ONE donut stick? thing that I got with it. 370 calories for that thing alone. GEEZ. That combined with my very small breakfast leaves me at 920 calories already today. I feel so bloated anyway... so I am okay with having a light dinner.

Unrelated to weight loss and nutrition: I just ordered a new lens for my camera and a remote shutter release. I am pretty excited about those. Used my birthday money... which is by far my favorite thing about birthdays. The other part of my birthday money is going towards new running shoes. Yay, running!

Alright... I have to go do a little shopping tonight before it gets too late. I hope everyone had a successful Valentine's Day, whatever your definition of successful was, and if you temporarily hopped off the weightloss wagon like I did... get your butts back on today! (;

Here's to hard work and determination,

-E

No comments:

Post a Comment