Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 37 - It's My Biiiirthday!

It's true. Today's my birthday. Turned 23. Honestly, I always loved birthdays... but since my 21st, they all seem a little less exciting as time goes on. Looking forward to 25 when I get to see that big insurance price drop, though! haha

No celebrations are planned for this evening. I work at 8am tomorrow. This weekend there might be some celebrations. Fortunately (and unfortunately - I guess) my friends and I tend to celebrate more with alcohol than food... So I should be able to get through this weekend without completely wrecking my week.

I'm having some serious hunger pangs right now... I had a bagel thin with some laughing cow cheese this morning with my coffee, but I guess I've lost track of time because it is definitely lunch time. I think I'll hop on the elliptical for 20 minutes or so and then make myself something delicious for lunch. I'm thinking salad with canned jalapeno tuna. This tuna is so flavorful I never need dressing.. which is awesome.

Then tonight I'm making steak with baked sweet potato and some kind of frozen veggie. I'm feeling lazy and we have needed to cook these steaks for a while now. Can't let them go to waste, no matter how badly I want to avoid red meat.

I really wanna see at least a pound loss on Tuesday! I was a little disheartened about the .4 pound loss last week... Just wanna see a little more this week. It probably didn't help that it was my TOM. Which I didn't mention when I wrote that post.  Oh well. I've been really  good this week soooo far.

Now for some elliptical and lunch. Then making some dinner. Then taking a Clinical Psych exam this evening. Bam. Lots to do! No  more sitting on my butt on the couch!

Here's to hard work and determination,

-E

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :] Now off to dream land :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!!! 23 is such a sweet age! I hope you enjoy your celebration... You are doing great work with you food plan and your studies, so I am sure you will see great rewards in both fields. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday fellow Aquarius! Mine was on the 5th. LOL Glad to see you are better after your tummy issues! Enjoy that tuna and jalapeno -- I thought I was the only person who liked that combo! Good luck on your weigh-in and I hope you get that pound! My weigh-in was yesterday (also on my cycle) and was down half a pound. I am starting to think that is pretty typical during. So, hopefully you see that your weight goes down a pound (or more!) now that it is over!

    ReplyDelete