Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day 4 - I'm Slowly Getting The Hang of this Blog

So I haven't been able to dedicate as much time to learning my way around this blog as I normally would when I start something. But I'm slowly figuring it out, I think.

Today was good and bad at the same time. If my new "Food Logs" page worked the way I expected it to, you should be able to go and look at what I ate today. It was good in that I had ZERO cheating and bad because I barely broke 1,000 calories. That's completely unacceptable, in my opinion. I'm not going to be one of those people who starve themselves. But I have trouble finding that happen 1,500 calories medium. I'm going to buy some 100 calorie packs to keep in my purse along with my emergency apple and almonds. (:

I had a very delicious baked potato with a little bit of cheese, salad, and no cal dressing on top for dinner. Ever since we came across this little restaurant that makes baked potatoes with absolutely anything you could ever think of on top, we have been imitating it at home. I like veggies. Bf likes meat and cheese. He's such a boy.

Speaking of bf, I think I'll call him M. While I very clearly state in my about me that I'm single, I do have a boy. It's just we've been together for almost 5 years and since we aren't married, I am technically single. Or unmarried. Whatever. We moved in together about a year ago. We moved like 2 hours from home, into a tiny apartment, to go to school. He's absolutely fabulous, minus the whole... still hasn't popped the question thing. But we will get there eventually. I need a year to get all thin and sexy anyway. :-p

I am going to explore this blog design thing a little bit more and go read some forums. I'm still sort of in, creep around the forums mode, because I'm new and still getting my footing. But soon I'll stop creeping and start participating! This had kept me so on track at night, my WORST snacking time.

Here's to hard work and determination,

-E

Also, after looking around at some of your blogs, I've decided to follow suit and include a current photo. My "before" picture someday! This was Thanksgiving 2011. I'd say I was right at 220.

Thanksgiving 2011

3 comments:

  1. you look so pretty! :) Anyway best of luck in your weightloss journey. We can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! You will make it for sure.
    As for the blog thingy I understand. This is a weird clogging site considering you can't really follow someone but anyone I will follow will now be in links on a page on my site so that works haha.
    good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Journey (: And yes we can! I believe in us!

    Nocturneluna, thanks for the nice words! We'll both make it as long as we stick with it! And I agree, customizing this blog is so darn confusing. :-/

    ReplyDelete