Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 12 - I'm having a carb attack!

I seriously want a giant bowl of fettuccine alfredo soooo bad right now. Like, I'm starting to wonder if the urge will ever go away. On a normal day, I would swing by Fazoli's on the way home from work and satisfy my craving. But today, I drove right past and straight home. And now I have to find something in the fridge that sounds even remotely tasty compared to a big bowl of pasta.

): blaah

I ate well today tho, I think. Another stupid Starbucks Double Shot Mocha engery drink thing for breakfast because I keep forgetting to get my coffee ready the night before and I didn't have much extra time this morning. Sooo 200 there. And then a 6 inch wheat with turkey from subway. No cheese or dressing. And some steamed veggies and a yummy blueberry Greek yogurt. Lunch was like... 525. A little higher than normal, but whatever.

I wanna eat around 700 before the day is over. I suppose if I really wanted that pasta, I could probably make it work. But pasta is sooo heavy and I'm too in love with my before bed snacks like my sugar free pudding or my cocoa dusted almonds to give them up.

I'm not going to lie, I'm so excited to weigh myself on Tuesday. That will mark exactly 2 weeks since I began this exciting journey. I shouldn't get my hopes up, in case I don't see much of a change... but I'm looking forward to it none the less. And if I don't lose, well then I'm going to keep on going. Because maybe I will the next week.

Okay, I'm famished. I'm going to go make myself some dinner and then chill on the couch with Leo and watch something on TV. He laid across my hands as I typed three times. I think he's trying to tell me he needs some attention. He's a little purr-machine too. Here... I'll attach a photo of the number 1 man in my life ( besides the bf, I guess!) He's sucha stud muffin. :-p

He\'s chillin\' on a cardboard box we used when we were moving. I promise that isn\'t a make-shift cardboard box table or anything.I will see you all soon!

Here's to hard work and determination,

-E

2 comments:

  1. [...] Question: Can knowing Arabic and the Middle Eastern culture help me find a unique careerThe Diary of a Diet Addict .fbldisplay {margin:5px 0;padding:0;} .fblbtn {display:none;clear:both;} [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may not help much since not all pasta is the same, but healthy choice and smart ones and all those diet food companies make low cal fettuccini and it's not half bad.

    ReplyDelete