Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 98 - In the Words of Professor Farnsworth... Good news, everyone!

Been a week since I've come around.

I think a weekly update might be all I can muster from now until my schedule becomes a little less chaotic. But, couldn't miss wwwweeeiigggghhh ddaaaayyy.

Last Week: 189.2
This Week: 186.4

A loss of... 2.8 pounds!

Woo! *does chair dance*

Okay, let's talk about calories.

Calorie Range: 1,200 - 1,400

Tues,    April 3        1,351
Wed,    April 4        2,000+ - Easter Candy. Off day. Grilled out. Whatever?

Thus,    April 5        1,291 
Fri,       April 6        1,235
Sat,       April 7       
1,431
Sun,     April  8        1,352
Mon,    April  9        1,362


I sort of feel like I've pretty well gotten into a 1,300 calorie/day groove. I almost naturally eat that many calories anymore with almost no thinking about it. I do occasionally go over and I also occasionally have to have a snack at night, to make sure I'm not eating too few calories. And this week was LITTERED with Easter Candy (in moderation). So I'm very proud of my daily totals and my loss.

I also feel very officially in the 180's. I'll be happier when I'm 185 or lower. But pretty happy right now.


Bf and I have gone running once. It was last Tuesday. It was a very exciting and humbling experience. It was more of a "Let's run... okay no, let's walk... NO WAIT we're here to run! Omg I'm dying I need to walk." I haven't ran in a looooong time. As it turns out, I'm very out of shape. But. I plan to change all that, obviously.

We aren't running today, so I've decided to make it my goal to elliptical today and tomorrow. For probably 20 minutes or so.  Thursday I'm hoping we can maybe get a run in. But definitely this weekend. The primary reason we aren't today is because bf is extremely sunburnt. I don't know how he managed to get sunburnt when it's only around 70 degrees outside... but he did. And his arms and face definitely need a little break from the sun.

I am also wearing a pair of jeans today that 4 months ago barely buttoned. Going up and down the stairs here at school is a pain because they slip down my obviously smaller hips and kinda hang around my buttcrack region. Thankfully I'm wearing a longer sweater or this would be a sad sight for the people climbing the stairs behind me. So success and failure at the same time, I suppose! haha I refused to buy new clothes until closer to goal. Or when I literally can't wear my jeans anymore. But even then I might buy belts. haha

I have to give a 20 minute presentation in like 4 hours. I haven't really even done a practice run. So that's what I'm going to go do now. A practice run. I was somehow selected "randomly" (read: my prof doesn't like me at all) to present first. So I have no idea if what I'm doing is really what she wants. The only positive thing I can think is... at least I'm not going after someone who happens to be really awesome. I'm just not planning on setting the bar too terribly high. I hate public speaking. I hate it with a firey passion. And it doesn't help that the prof and I have a pretty strong mutual dislike for one another.

Sigh...

Okay! Everyone have amazing days.
Here's to hard work and determination,

-E

4 comments:

  1. Just wondering, your prof. farnsworth...first name isnt Christian is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hubert, actually.

    It's a reoccurring quote from Futurama. I'm a big nerd. :-p

    -E

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah hahahaha...I feel stupid now. But I guess it was valid since I dont watch Futurama (yet...plan on marathon-ing it soon) and my upcoming photography course teacher's name is Farnsworth. Anywhoooo we need to connect on another site or something so its more frequent. Any suggestions?
    <3 Soph

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Sent you an email. hope you get it! <3

    ReplyDelete