Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day 127 - Two Days In A Row. Hot Damn. AND pictures!

I'm pretty sure I've caught the death. I am all congested. I haven't been able to breath for days. My throat is sore when I wake up from my sinuses draining at night. And now I'm started to develop a really annoying cough. It isn't a productive cough, but I expect I'll be hacking up gross slimy stuff soon enough.

This is a quick post tonight. Just to keep me on the bandwagon. I'm doing laundry right now. Since we don't have a washer/dryer in the apartment I have to either lug all our laundry across the street and do all of it at once, or I can do one load at a time in our apartment building. We have one washer and dryer on the top floor, so I just go back and forth up the stairs for a few hours. haha When I say it like that, it makes a lot more sense to just go across the street, but I prefer spending the time in my apartment, not in the sticky laundromat.

PLUS! It gives me an opportunity to do other things in the mean time. Like update my blog. And hop on the elliptical, which is what I'll be doing once I switch the clothes from wash to dry. (:

We spent the day out and about. Went all the way across town and then some to this little restaurant. It's called the Tin Fish and it's a place that looks like it belongs plopped along the coast somewhere. Super yummy fish, really adorable place. I got grilled salmon and cole slaw. Very delicious. Pretty healthy too, for the most part. Avoided the fried fish and the ones smothered in butter. Then we window shopped at the mall for a few hours. And I fantasized about which outfits I will buy when I reach my goal.

I've currently forbidden myself from buying any new clothes. Because I have no intention of sticking around this weight for very long. And once it's gone, I don't want to ever see it again. (:

Before I go, I wanna post a couple pictures from our trip to St Louis.

Before we left. Nooo make up. And my living room is a little messy (:
I weighed like 182 this week, if I remember right. 

My wonderful boy and I when we got to the hotel

This is us looking gross after the Anheuser-Busch tour. It was hot in the brewery. We got free beer though, to cool off after. I'm a sucker for the dark brews. yumm

So I realize I don't have any pictures to compare... So I'll tack one on the end. It'll be a Christmas picture. Literally 2 weeks before I started this lovely journey to health. 

Christmas 2011. This is me with the three most important ladies in the world world. Mom and two little sisters. I looooove them. Also, me at around 220-225 pounds. There's a bit of a difference. 

Okay, that's all I've got. 
300 calories burnt on the elliptical since I started this post, also. Time to find something small to eat for a snack before bed... 

Here's to hard work and determination,
-E


No comments:

Post a Comment