Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 133 - Quickie

My life has become so much more relaxed. It happened all of a sudden. I went from seemingly moving and doing things and having to be somewhere nonstop... To pretty well total peace. I still have to goto work. But work isn't that bad when you don't have to worry about get to class every single day and fitting all the other important things (like grocery shopping or doing laundry) in around an already cram-packed work and school schedule. 


So today is wwwweeeiigggghhh ddaaaayyy. (: And I have some pretty alright news.

Last Week:                  183.0
This Week:                  181.2

A loss of... 1.8 pounds! Not quite 2... but I'll take it!

Calories, calories, calories...
Calorie Range: 1,200 - 1,350

Tues, May 8      1,292
Wed, May 9       1,428

Thus, May 10     1,238  
Fri, May 11        ?,??? 
Sat, May 12       
1,225
Sun, May 13      1,278
Mon, May 14      1,283



Everyday was on track except for the day I visited home (Friday) and actually Wednesday was a little high, but I don't really count that as a real "off" day. 


Of those days listed, I exercised Tuesday (brisk 30 minute walk ~175 calories) and Wednesday (30 minutes on elliptical on moderate intensity ~ 300 calories).


I'm still really wanting to get 3 days of exercise in a week. But I feel like 2 days is definitely progress.


Today I'm making chicken quesadillas for lunch and turkey meatloaf for dinner. Yummmy (:


That's it for me today! Not much going on here, so I don't have much to say. Hope anyone who reads this is having a fantastic week. 


Here's to hard work and determination,
-E

No comments:

Post a Comment