Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day 140 - Today Just Feels Like A Good Day

Today is my day off. I'm going to do some much needed cleaning around the house today. Get a couple loads of laundry done. Then I'm going to make myself cute and the boy and I are going to go across town for a half-night out. I say half-night because I doubt we eat while we are out. But I think we might drop by the mall a bit and catch a movie.

Before I get all that started though, I wanted to post an update.

First... wwwweeeiigggghhh ddaaaayyy


Last Week:                  181.2
This Week:                  178.8

A loss of... 2.4 pounds! And it's TOM. How? HOW? I dunno, but I'm okay with it.

Calories, calories, calories...
Calorie Range: 1,200 - 1,350

Tues, May 15      1,373 (-457 from exercise) = 916 "net"
Wed, May 16       1,350

Thus, May 17     1,290 (-201 from exercise) = 1,088 "net"  
Fri, May 18        1,239 
Sat, May 19       1,265 (-181 from exercise) = 1,084 "net"
Sun, May 20      1,292
Mon, May 21      1,209 (-181 from exercise) = 1,028 "net"



So I'm really on the fence when it comes to "net" calories verses calories consumed.
Like... when it tells me I should be eating between 1,200 - 1,297 (which is my new calorie range apparently), does it mean that's how many I should EAT or how many I should be NETTING??


Obviously, by eating within that range... I lose weight, as seen from this week's calories and loss. But I don't want to be eating too little, and stall my body either. Or make my metabolism sluggish. I take a lot of precautions to make sure I'm eating every 2-3 hours. 


I didn't take a single "day off" last week. One day was a little bit higher than the others... but all were a totally acceptable number. I'm also really proud of myself for going running 4 times this week. I feel like such a badass when I look at that and see how dedicated I look. I have to keep it up.


So today I'm also taking new measurement and progress pictures. I take my measurements once a month and I have taken pictures at the beginning, on April 3, and now today. I want to make sure I have a lot of "in-between" pictures. I think those are way more motivational than the before and after. I like to see how someone got there, not just the final product. When I feel a little more comfortable showing everyone what I look like in my undies, I might post my progress pictures on here. Perhaps... Maybe... haha I'm just sort of modest and the thought of underwear pictures being on the inter webs makes me a little queasy. 


This is it for today... I wish I knew what sort of things to write about that would be interesting and useful to other people on their weightless journey, but I'm not sure if many people are actually reading this anyway...


Here's to hard work and determination,
-E

No comments:

Post a Comment