Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Day 112 - I'm Glad I'm Better At This Weight Loss Stuff Than This Blogging Stuff... Cause I Suck At This.

Well... after two weeks, I decided to show my face around here again. I think we all know I'm going to say something about being very, very busy... but in all honesty, I don't want to say that anymore. I have been neglecting my blog in a way that if it was a child, I would most certainly be in custody because this kid would be running around town at all hours of the night, probably defacing public property, and would definitely be without health care.

What the hell am I talking about? Good god finals have fried whatever was left of a brain. On to other things...

Today is wwwweeeiigggghhh ddaaaayyy. It seems I missed last week. So I'll recap.

Week Before Last:      186.4
Last Week:                  185.6
This Week:                  185.0

A loss of... 1.4 pounds!

In two weeks... Umm... Lame much?

Okay, let's talk about calories. This is going to be a little embarrassing...

Calorie Range: 1,200 - 1,400

Tues, April 10     1,472
Wed, April 11     1,194

Thus, April 12    1,512 
Fri, April 13        1,415
Sat, April 14       
2,272
Sun, April  15      1,338
Mon, April  16     1,276

Tues, April 17      1,231
Wed, April 18      2,473

Thus, April 19      1,455
Fri, April  20         1,718
Sat, April 21         
1,336
Sun, April  22        1,361
Mon, April  23       1,313


So I guess if I look over the past 14 days, I can kind of see why my loss is so little... But not really? I only had 3 days where I flew past my calorie range and 4 where I just kinda tip-toed over it. It still averages to 1,528. That's higher than I expected. That's why I didn't lose much. My average was not in my calorie range. In fact it's 125 over my max. Huh.

In those days, I also worked out a little... let's see...


Tues, April 17 we walked 4.5 miles briskly. This was kind of an accident. We didn't know where we were going. But that burnt around 311 calories
Wed, April 18 we did Day 1 Week 1 of the C5K Program... That burnt around 235 calories

Yep, I suck. That isn't much at all... We are going to be sticking with the C5K program though. I liked it. We just got busy and I started having some hip pain, so that didn't really inpire me to go running much either.

Okay...

     1. Eat within my calorie range 6 out of the 7 days this week.
     2. Get out and run/walk at least 3 times.

 Those are my goals.

Here's to hard work and determination,
-E

2 comments:

  1. E! <3
    Ill be honest. I read until 1.4 pound loss (which is NOT lame at all!) and then kinda skipped the rest. Im exhausted and will surely write all about that but Im so busy and prom is saturday (oh the exciting last days as a senior!) and then graduation and project graduation and so on. So yes! Im tired. and not going to continue babbling on because this is not going to make any sense! :P Hope youre well.
    Yours Truly :]
    Soph <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.4 pounds loss is great!! At least it's a lost and not a gain. Give yourself a pat on the back!! You deserve it.

    I'm a new followe. Come check out my blog when you get the chance. =)

    ReplyDelete