Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 15 - I'm all sweaty!



I finally did it. I decided to toss in a little exercise to my day-to-day. I was really worried I would try to do too much at once, which is why I was waiting to add in exercise. I know it SOUNDS like an excuse, but I really don't think it is. I just didn't want to overwhelm myself, panic, and quit.

So it isn't much, but I went and bought Just Dance 2 for my wii. I know there's Just Dance 3, but I liked the songs on 2 more. I just finished playing for probably an hour. It was two soild 30 minute stints. I would have probably played more, but my video-game geek came out while I was doing it and I decided to play the same songs over and over to get the best score, all the while driving bf completely insane. haha Sooo I gave him a break and quit after an hour.

It doesn't SOUND like it'd be much of a work out, but it is! My arms and calves were definitely burning and I am all sweaty! But it feels good. I googled around, and apparently you burn about 190 calories per 30 minutes of dancing with this game, which suggests I just burned around 380 calories. I call shenanigans. Does anyone know if there's any truth to that?

Also, intake was pretty much amazing today. No cheating. All on plan. I'm a happy camper. I don't want to get ahead of myself, but I'm feeling really good about this, this time around.

So tomorrow is my suuuuuper long class day. Class from 9am - 9pm with a couple short (45 mins - 1 hour) breaks in between. I hate Thursdays. But it must be done. I won't probably post tomorrow unless I have something mind blowing to say. Like I wake up a size 4. Or something equally ridiculous. (:

And in my next post I think I'm going to bombard you all with photos. I was searching for the perfect *before* picture for when I hit goal. (Yes, I'm a planner... Just wishfully thinking ahead) I came across a TON of old pictures. Some of me at my heaviest. Some of me at my thinnest. It's pretty crazy. So I felt like scaringsharing those with you. Hooray!

I'm going to go catch up on Grey's Anatomy and the Office, since I always miss then on Thursdays and those are my SHOWS! Sadface.

I hope you're all doing amazing!

Here's to hard work and determination,

-E

1 comment:

  1. Very intreresting post. It was very relavant. I was searching exaxtly for this. Thank you for your effort. I hope you will write more such interesting posts.

    ReplyDelete