Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 83 - I Feel Like I'm Starting Brand New

It's been SO LONG!!!

Hello wonderful people,

I'm very excited to be posting on my brand new Blogger blog. Word Press can kiss my grits.

Well, that's not nice... It was nice while it lasted. I just can't tolerate websites that don't maintain a certain level of upkeep.

Anyway... Hopefully I will find lots of new diet buddies around these parts. I can say though, I am SUPER excited Diet Riot and Dysfunctional Barbie are here too! Super. Excited. (:

Without going through and monotonously updating about the last 6 days of my life... I'll summarize.

I have been very, very busy. I finally finished running experiments for my research course. I'm done with data collection and officially writing up my results. Which are all bad and disappointing... But I won't chat about those boring details either.

I have been eating within my calorie range. Everyday but one in the past week. A few days below my calorie range, unfortunately. For some reason I can feel it in my bones... I'm just not going to lose anything tomorrow. I just don't FEEL it. Usually I feel lighter, or slimmer... Nothing. I feel exactly the same and maybe even a little bloated. All I wanna do is eat.

That leads me to my next point... TOM is right around the corner. We're talking... Within the next 2-3 days. I wanna blame my fat feelings on that. But who knows... Maybe it's officially time to stop talking about exercising and just actually start exercising on a regular basis.

My water intake has been unusually low recently too. I haven't substituted anything bad in its place... I just haven't wanted it. ): That'll change when it gets warmer and I start really kicking my ass with the exercising.

I guess the past week has been more about living and getting by then focusing a lot on health. While I was eating very mindfully and all that jazz... I just haven't been as involved as I normally am.

Tomorrow my mom and sisters are coming to visit me! We are going to have a fun pizza and ice cream sleep over. And then Wednesday morning we are going to the zoo. I'm really, nerdily excited. I haven't seen them in what seems like forever. And if the night they are here I toss my healthy lifestyle in the toilet for some pizza and ice cream, well I don't see much wrong with that.

Well that's it for now... Sorry that seemed short. I'll be posting again late tomorrow morning, for my weekly weigh in. And more chitter-chatter, no doubt.

I'm also planning on sticking around the 3FatChicks forums. I still love the forums and the awesome people that hang around there. 

Here's to hard work and determination,
-E

No comments:

Post a Comment