Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day 58 - Bleck.

I am bloated and swollen today. And I woke up really queasy. Breakfast didn't help and neither has the gallon (exaggeration) of water I've drank already today. I'm annoyed and would like to know what the deal is. I didn't eat anything unusual yesterday and felt fine when I went to bed.

Ugh.

And TOM still hasn't arrived. This isn't a possible pregnancy issue... It's more a side effect of my new(ish) BC.

I'm grouchy. ): That's all I wanted to say I think...

I'm worried I won't be able to eat much today because my schedule really isn't going to allow it. Had coffee this morning and a light English muffin with grape jam. Lunch will be a crunchy granola bar and a light yogurt. Then snack will be .5oz of almonds. Dinner is going to have to be something prepackaged like a Healthy Choice frozen something... Today isn't shaping up to be anything impressive.

I hope everyone else is having more successful days then me.

Here's to hard work and determination,

-E

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Just wanted to thank you for all the blog comments you've left on my blogs!!!! I was hoping I would find you so I could return the favor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we're living parallel lives right now. I woke up the same way. Here's to both of us feeling better, Roly! BTW, added you to my blogroll so now I can find you easier. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey E!
    Sorry things don't seem to be great right now. I've been watching the whole storm cells around your area (I have family in Kentucky, Indiana, and Illinois). Hoping that you're alright and nothing bad has happened.
    Let us know you're alive, love!
    ~Soph <3

    ReplyDelete