Friday, March 16, 2012

Day 73 - Quickie

I have to work in just a little bit... but I wanted to get on here and post a picture. Actually two, but one you've already seen. I'm a big fan of pictures that SPAN the weightless journey, rather than one before and one after kinda thing. Those are very inspiring too. But I wanna see what it was like in between the beginning and the end. So... here's a "during" photo. It's from yesterday. I thought since I was wearing the same shirt yesterday as I was in a before picture, it'd be good to show the differences. Anyway, it's only after like 30ish pounds... So it isn't a mind-blowing difference. But I can see little differences!


November/December 2011 - Between 220-225 pounds


Yesterday - Around 194 pounds!


Like I said, not mind-blowing... but I like during pictures. And I can't wait until there IS a huge, crazy difference.


Hope everyone is staying on track and being good to themselves!!


Here's to hard work and determination,


-E

1 comment:

  1. I see an incredible difference already! I've been trying to post this as well as I'm completely jealous of your nails because mine never figgin' grow on WordPress but it just never lets me! :P Anyway I so hope you're doing good. I have some depressing news and some somewhat exciting news that I plan to post here soon. Anyway hope to hear from you soon!
    <3Soph

    ReplyDelete