Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 66 - This Comment Business Is Bugging Me!

I have been trying to comment on a handful of blogs for a little while now... With absolutely no success. I saw DietRiot was having similar issues on my blog... How about everyone else?

After typing that... I realize you will likely not be able to post a comment telling me you are experiencing similar issues, if you are in fact experiencing the same problems. I'll take your silence as a yes. haha

Today at 4pm is the official end of my vacation. I am so so so so sad. I need at least another 3 days. Ugh. ):

On the other hand, getting back into my routine will be nice too. I feel like I eat more regularly and am able to get off my butt and exercise more when I'm in a routine. So that's good...

My nails have finally started growing out again. I haven't mentioned my nails much in the weeks I've been posting but... I love nail art. I've been really into it for about 6 months... Then January/February came and all my nails started breaking and looking gross and I lost all interest in nail art. Well... I looked down today and can happily report my nails are looking healthy again (no doubt because I'm eating more). So I'm going to take some time today after laundry and before work and paint my nails! But while I'm waiting for my laundry to dry... I thought I'd share some photos with you all!

Let me also say, I'm no professional... This is just a hobby and I know they aren't amazing! But it's a lot of fun and I wanted to share with you guys!

I'll start with the really simple ones... Black tips!


Snowy French Mani-type Tips


Pretty Jade color... My nails used to be long and pretty. ):


First attempt at water marbling. Only on my ring finger. This is a pain in the ass! lol


Next water marbling attempt... Decided this was way too much work. But it looks neat!



I wore these all through January. Fun snowflake design...


Another fun Christmas design... Christmas lights!


Wore these on Christmas Eve/Day. Cute little Santa hats!


This one looks messy. I just did it to see if I could. Kinda neat tho, I guess.


Saved my favorite for last... Super Mario Nails!! My index finger got smudged. Sad face.



Okay that's it! Looking at these, my fingers look super pudgy in a few of them.... but oh well! I'm very excited that my nails are getting stronger again, so I can get back into this little hobby. Yay!


Okay, this was completely unrelated to weight loss... Forgive me! I just don't have much to report today... I eat the exact same things everyday almost. So... Uneventful. I'll do better next post. Promise!


Here's to hard work and determination,


-E

1 comment: